PEAXACT ProcessLink is a very easy-to-use, interactive Windows app to link quantitative spectra analysis with PEAXACT to any lab or process spectrometer. New spectrum files are automatically analyzed in real-time thanks to folder monitoring. Results are immediately presented to the user in a real-time chart, and are exposed to external applications by means of a built-in OPC UA server.
- Simple-to-use: choose a folder to be monitored, load PEAXACT models, and you are good to go!
- Output of results to a text file
- Exposure of results by means of an integrated OPC UA Server
- Big display of the latest results in a table
- Continuous display of results in a chart
See also: PEAXACT ProcessLink (blog post)