The PEAXACT Viewer is a feature-reduced but completely free version of the PEAXACT Desktop App for interactive viewing of UV/VIS/IR/Raman/NMR spectra and models. PEAXACT Viewer offers more professional spectra visualization than most spectrometer measurement programs and is therefore popular as a replacement on spectrometer PCs.
Visual Data Inspection
The Data Inspector is a graphical tool for the editing and visualization of spectra.
- Organisation of big data (spectra and other measurements, e.g. concentrations, temperature, measurement time)
- Explorative analysis with customizable 2D, 3D, and 4D (color-coded) diagrams
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Export of rendered and vector images (PNG, JPEG, TIFF, PDF, EPS, FIG)
- Immediate preview of all data manipulations
- Region selection (global and local)
- Resampling (thinning, re-calculation by interpolation)
- Baseline correction (offset, linear trend, rubber band)
- 1st and 2nd derivatives
- Standardization (maximum, area, SNV, peak)
- NMR-specific: FID to spectrum, apodization, phase correction